Blogging through my iPhone cause my laptop is down, again. sighs. it's gonna cost my parents more money again. better not bug them with subsidizing my DSLR. ):
6 hours of lecture in a day is really detrimental to my body.
Feeling horrid now. Like half wanting to puke, half headache, aching everywhere as though I'm gonna get fever soon. My nose is dripping as and when it feels like it and I keep alternating between feeling hot and feeling cold. ); who passed me their flu/fever mans! yiyong
Is it you! );
Lousy body.
Whatever happened to my old fitness and flat tummy? Have been neglecting myself for too long until I don't know if I can ever will myself to get back in shape. Haha.. :/
Am so tiredd. I know I need to study. I know I need to. qj best, never reply sms.
It's only the first week of school. Why does it feel like the 15th week alrdy? );
Time to go sleep. shall wake up tmr to study
My corporate finance. Yes I must.
Marketing with Patricia Lui was so fun and she's really engaging and entertaining. Just the right remedy for a sad 330 Friday class.
Ok am bull-ing. Shows that I'm really tired.
わたしわねよおとおもいます。σ(^_^;)
spin me silly, 3:20 AM.